James has worked in a variety of Musculo-Skeletal and Sports Physiotherapy Settings during his career as a Physiotherapist.
James studied Sports and Exercise Science at the Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, then completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy at the University of Queensland.
He has since worked in Sports and Private Practice Musclo-Skeletal Physiotherapy, treating a vast array of injuries and conditions. James has worked with the following sporting bodies:
- Souths Logan Magpies Rugby League (QCUP Side)
- Norths Devils Rugby League (Colts Side)
- Premier Men's 7's Souths Rugby Union Side
- Men's QLD Poinsettia's Representative Team
- QLD Sun's Men's Netball Team
- Brisbane Cobra's Representative Touch Football Team
James has a passion for assisting those with pain and musculo-skeletal injuries. You'll hear him say, "If there's a will, there's a way". Whether it's a simple ankle sprain, or 20 years of lower back pain, James will always strive to get to the bottom of the issue, or point you in the right direction.